The day of your wedding is something many people dream of and we all hope our day goes picture perfect with no hiccups. Unfortunately, the reality is sometimes things happen, so rather than worry about what might happen on your big day, it might be best to purchase a Wedding Insurance Policy for your event.
Coverage for a wedding policy can include, but is not limited to:
• Separate limits for General Liability and Optional Liquor Liability for weddings
• Add up to three additional insured for no additional charge, including the banquet hall facility owner
• Sublimits offered for cancellation, photographs/videos, special jewelry and wedding gifts
• Coverage for damage to the rented facility
• Medical payments if a guest falls
• Food/Beverage product liability in the event a guest gets sick
• Rehearsal date can be included for no additional charge
• Cancellation of either the reception event site or Hair Stylists/Make-Up artists & More!
With competitive premiums starting at $199 for the event, take a few minutes to click here or fill out the form below to start a quote and bind coverage online without leaving your desk.